Friday, December 29, 2006

This is how a Halloween photo should look

There are so many horrible photos of Halloween displays out there. The shots are usually blurry, or too dark, or poorly composed. If you try hunting online for high-quality photos of yard haunts, you'll likely have to dig through hundreds of shots before you come up with just a couple that are well-conceived and artistically shot.

Here's one of the good ones...

In fact, this is one of my favorite photos to come out of the 2006 Halloween season. It was taken by a very talented Oklahoma-based photographer http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=41423 and features the yard of a really nice guy who goes by "Slimy" on www.hauntforum.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Really nice guy"?!?!?!?! You are TOTALLY ruining my street cred.

How about some editing. Something to the effect of: this scary, totally creepy pshyco guy named slimy......

yeah I like the sound of that.

Great site ya got here. Finally got some time to come check it out.

"Bones" said...

Well, I think everyone knows that when I say "really nice guy" I actually mean "demented and homicidal lunatic".

Related Posts with Thumbnails