Thursday, December 28, 2006

Welcome foolish mortals

Welcome to my blog! As a Halloween enthusiast, I'm always on the lookout for inspiring images of yard haunts and links to high-quality props.

Unfortunately, most Halloween-themed websites become a virtual dumpingground for anything and everything haunt-related. They force you to dig through hundreds of poorly photographed displays and cheaply constructed props just to find that one diamond in the rough.

This is site promises to be different.

I have no desire to publish links to every Halloween-themed site on the world-wide web. I will only publish images that I find personally arresting, how to's that I find inspiring, and links to sites that are worth your time.

You're a busy person. You deserve the best. Let me sort through all of the junk for you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails