Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shall I visit Netherworld???

Since my Halloween has been cancelled this year, I'm trying to fill my newly empty social calendar with trips to haunts that I've always wanted to check out.
Last weekend I spent some time at Six Flag's FrightFest.  This weekend I'll be going to experience Haunted Overload in New Hampshire.  What do you think of my spending next weekend at Netherworld in Atlanta?

Have you ever been?  Is it worth checking out?

(Photo courtesy of Deviant Art)

4 comments:

Lina Thomlinson said...

Never been but it looks great. How was the Six Flags FrightFest? I thought about going but then saw the price tag for entry to the park. Yikes! Unless I know ahead of time it'll be all it's cracked up to be I can't justify spending so much.

Anonymous said...

How about the Monster Cafe in Saltillo Mexico? We are hardcore all year round not just in October...

Unknown said...

I would definitely check out Netherworld! It's absolutely amazing...I've been going for the past 10-15 years give or take a few. Just be prepared for the crazy, crazy line!!! I just did a blog entry on the netherworld the other day: http://zoghalloweencountdown.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-15th.html

Midnyte Reader said...

I'm a little late, but Netherworld was great...I got to visit several years ago. I wish I could have gotten to Haunted Overload and Fright Kingdom. I did get to go to Nightmare New England (awesome btw).

Related Posts with Thumbnails